Friday, August 14, 2015

July Paper pumpkin extra card 4

Today I have card number 4 in this set. I found a cute card Sketch online and I used it for inspiration for this card. I it a simple card. I think if I made another card like this I would have embossed the whisper white.

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Mint Macaron 4x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 
dsp is 1 x 3 1/4  and 1 x 2 3/4  

 Products I used are .......

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...