Thursday, August 13, 2015

July Paper pumpkin extra card 3


Day three using mostly the same supplies. I did used the same colors, and the same July Paper pumpkin stamp set.



For this card I used the confetti stars border punch, I also used the banner Triple punch to make the dsp banners at the top.

Cardbase- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White scored at 4 1/4 
1st layer - Mint Macaron 4 x 5 1/4  
2nd Layer- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...