Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello Fall-Sheltering tree


Happy monday!! Today I have this great hello fall card. I love love love fall, the leaves changing, all the pumpkins, the cooler temperature.  I love everything about Fall.

For this card....
Card base-  Whisper white 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2
1st layer - pumpkin pie 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer - Whisper white 3 3/4 x 5

I first stamped the tree base in early esspresso, then the grass with old olive. I then too the leaves and stamped first in daffodil delight,  then pumpkin pie then old olive. Then I took early esspresso and stamped hello fall.



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...