Sunday, July 19, 2015

Disney project life pages

So last Sunday I showed you some project life cards that I created using my cricut ND some stampin up projects. Today I am sharing a couple layouts I used them on. 
This layout I used the 4x6 card made using my cricut to cut the mickey head and little letters framelits to cut  out disney.  and I also used the Mikey head Journaling cards, that I used a project life grid card, a strip of real red card stock then I punched out the mickey heads.


The above layout I just used a project life card I created with a project life grid card and two punches. 
for this layout I used the white project life card and mickey head I cut with my cricut and then I cut the Disney with the little letter framelits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...