Monday, December 15, 2014

Teacher gift- lovely as a tree

Here is another teacher gift. I made 8 of these Thank you cards and the box to match. 
I have one more teacher gift to finish and then they will be done and my son can start delivery tomorrow  






Products I used are......
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and Hardwood
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede and Whisper White
Other: full wood mount cases,big shot Perfect print alphabet bigz die..
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...