Thursday, December 18, 2014

Occasions catalog sneak Peak - sheltering tree

So today I have another sneak peak from the occasions catalog. This card is made using the stamp set Sheltering tree.
I am in love with this catalog. I think it has so many amazing new products.
Check back tomorrow to see a kit that I am going to be doing a class on in January.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering Tree and Hardwood background stamp
Ink: Early Esspresso,Real Red and Soft Sky
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot,Deco Label Framelits

 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...