Friday, December 5, 2014

Love and Sympathy

Today I have for you a sympathy card. I know we all hate to think about needing these kinds of cards. But i am working on a gift box of cards for someone special and I want to include all themes of cards. 


I used the whole stamp set. Put saying on from then message and flowers inside. I love how it tured out. 



Products I used are......
Stamps: Love and Sympathy 
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Whisper White
Other:  moonlight dsp,2 3/8 scallop circle, and  2 inch circle 
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...