Thursday, December 4, 2014

Four Feathers- Let's Celebrate

I had a great time with my two downlines lastnight at the catalog launch. You all are going to love the new Occasions catalog come January 6,2015. 
Today I have for you a simple let's celebrate card using four feathers stamp set and matching framelits.

Products I used .....
Stamps: Sumthin Sumthin, Gourgous Grubdge, and four Feathers
Ink: Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz and Black Stazon
Paper: Pool Party and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot and Four Father Framelits  
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...