Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Summer Silhouettes- Let's celebrate


I have seen this card on Pinterest and online and I feel in Love with it. 
I decided to change the sentiment to Let's Celebrate as I use way more Birthday cards that I do any other cards/.

Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Sumthin Sumthin and Summer Silhouettes 
                         Ink:  Pear Pizzaz and Coastal Cabana
                         Paper:  Pear Pizzaz, Coastal Cabana Whisper White
                         Other:  Organza White Ribbon 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...