Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mingle all the way

Today I have for you a Quick and Cute Christmas card.
I am hard at work working on Christmas cards and Christmas tags for craft fair. I will be sharing Christmas tags all next week.



                                               Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Mingle all the way
                         Ink:  Gumball Green and Cherry Christmas
                         Paper:  Gumball Green and  Whisper White
                         Other:  Trim a Tree Dsp pack and Filgree Frame Textured Impressions                                                         Embossing Folder 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...