Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reindeer Punchart Card and matching tags

I have always love this reindeer punchart. So of course I had to make it this year and I made a set of matching tags to go with it this year.  Yesterday we got our first snow for the season. We also had our first snow day.





Here are the matching tags that I made.



Products I used are......
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath 
Ink: Early Esspresso and Black Stazon 
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake  and Whisper White
Other: Crumb Cake Seam Binding,  Owl Punch, Snowflake punch, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Ticket punch, 
Google eyes

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...