Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Festival of tree card and tags

Here is a Quick and Cute card  made using the festival of trees, I also made a set of matching tags also.



Here are the matching tags.



Products I used are......
Stamps: Festival of trees, December Wonder,
Ink: Gumball Green
Paper: Gumball Green, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other: Scallop tag topper punch, 3/4 circle punch, tree punch, Gumball Green, Linen thread, Filigree Frame Embossing folder,  Season of Style  Washi tape.
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...