Monday, November 24, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 23

Another Monday, So I have another Creative Challenge Club Sketch 23.
Sorry I am so late posting staying very busy this week but I plan on trying hard to get my post up early.


Want to play along hop over to Creative Challenge Club



Here is my card using the sketch.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Festival Of trees and Cheerful tags
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Other:   Tree Punch and  Trim a tree dsp 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...