Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beauty of the Season -Peace and Joy


This has turned into a very busy week for me. I have not had any time to work on my blog post. So here is a card I made a couple weeks ago when I got together with some friends and made Christmas cards. 




Products I used are.....
Stamps: Beauty of the season and good greetings
ink: Black stazon and cherry cobbler
Paper: Pool paryy,crumb cake,cherry cobbler and Whisper white.
Other:Big shot, apothecary  accent framelits,oval punch and scallop oval punch, banner punch, Itty bitty accent punch pack and basic rhinestones. 

Don't for get about the Holiday extravaganza  sale going on hop over to my store.
Http://robertatimmons.stampinup.net 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...