Sunday, October 5, 2014

Project life - My Son's High School album

So I am happy to announce and share that I have started to my son's high school album.
He will graduate at the end of may 2015 and I am just starting this album. I made great progressI was able to get 9 pages done in 2 hours. I have some finishing touched to do but you will get the point. 
 I want the first page from each year of High school to be the same. 




Here is Freshman page.  I included his school picture, band picture and his homecoming picture.



This is Mustang Round up and since the band plays each year, this will be the next two pages each year. I only have the Freshman Mustang Round up pages done but wanted to get them in the album.




Sophmore Year look the same as Freshman year. I need to find his Band picture from that year but layout looks good. I plan on Journaling the same on each layout Year, Teachers, Classes, Friends ETC.

Junior year is the same I need to find his homecoming picture and Journal.


I hope you have enjoyed my album update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...