Monday, October 6, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 10 - work of art

Today is Monday so that means that I have a Creative Challenge Club Sketch 16.
Above  is the Sketch. Here is a link to play along,



 

Here is my Creative Challenge Club card.
 I love this sketch and am sorry I am so late posting my sister is in from out of town and I went and spent the day with her.


Products I used are....
Stamps:  Work Of Art, Petite Petals, and Beautiful Bunch
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Other: Petite Petals punch, Sweet Taffy dsp, Fun Flower punch and Deco label punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                   Please stop by tomorrow for more sample
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    Really cute card. You used two of my favorite flowers :)
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...