Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mixed bunch quilt card

Today I have for you a Quilt Card Made using the mixed bunch stamp set.
I took a piece of Whisper White 4 x 5  1/4. Then I took the 1 1/4 square punch and Smokey Slate, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Moonlight dsp. I then ran through the big shot with the Square lattice embossing folder. 






Products I used are....
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch and Remembering your Birthday
Ink:  Lost Lagoon 
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey Smokey Slate and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Blossom Punch, Square lattice embossing folder 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                   Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...