Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Fest- Hello fall

Hello Fall, Here in Ohio it is starting to turn to Fall. Fall just happens to be my favorite season of the year. I love the leaves turning colors, Football, Marching band season ( for my son) and colder weather ( which means hoodies)



Products I used are....
Stamps:  For all things 
Ink:  Mossy Medow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Black Berry Bliss and Black Stazon
Paper: Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Other:  

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                   Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...