Thursday, October 16, 2014

Festival of trees- Very Merry Christmas

Here is another sample using the Festival of Trees

                                             Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Festival of trees and Endless Wishes 
                         Ink:  Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar and Cherry Cobbler
                         Paper:  Backed Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
                         Other: Tree Punch,
                      

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...