Friday, October 17, 2014

Festival of trees - Merry and Bright

This is another card using the Festival of trees. I hope you are enjoying these card ideas using one stamp set and matching punch. If you order the bundle you can save 15%.







                                                            Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Festival of trees and Good Greetings
                         Ink: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
                         Paper:  Backed Brown Sugar, Garden Green and Whisper White
                         Other: Tree Punch, Trim a Tree Dsp Pack,  2 1/2 Inch Circle punch, 
                       Modern Label punch 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...