Sunday, August 3, 2014

Project life x Stampin up little moments kit

Today I have for you two layouts I did recently of my husband putting in some practice time with our English Coonhound Scioto River Stallion. I used the little moment kit to journal and add title card.

Second layout also uses the little moments kit.  This layout is pictures of my family. We won King and Queen at a English Sectional with Scioto River Mohawk and Scioto River Valley. These dogs at the time we're under a year old and breed and raised by our family and we were very proud when we won with them .

Hope you enjoy and check back next Sunday for more stampin up x project life stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...