Monday, August 25, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 10

For today I have for you my Creative Challenge Club Sketch 10 card.

For today's card I used a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 whisper white card base.
I then I took 3 3/4 x 5 inch piece of Sahara Sand that I embossed with decorative dots embossing folder. 
I added that to card base and added a 3/4 inch strip of Blackberry bliss. I then added a 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 inch piece of dsp, and a 1 x 2 1/2 inch piece of dsp.
Then I took a scrap piece of whisper white and cut the shape from apothecary accent framelits.  I stamped the you're in my thoughts in blackberry bliss.


Stamps: A dozen thoughts
Ink: BlackBerry Bliss
Paper: Sahara Sand, Blackberry bliss, and Whisper white
Other: Apothecary accents framelits, decorative dots embossing folder,  moonlight dsp and Big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...