Thursday, July 24, 2014

Simple and Cute card class

These are the 5 cards for my upcoming Simple and Cute monthly card class.

Simple and Cute Monthly Card class

August Class
Saturday  August 9th 12p -2p
In Ashville/Circleville
Cost is 10.00 or free with a 25.00 order
Make 1 each of all 5 cards

You only need to bring your Stampin essentials. (Tape, scissors, and bone folder)

Sunday August 10th 12p -2p
In Mt Sterling
Cost is 10.00 or free with a 25.00 order
Make 1 each of all 5 cards

You only need to bring your Sxtampin essentials. (Tape, scissors, and bone folder)

There are 10 spots available both days please email me at momtozac@yahoo.com or call me / text me at 740-601-2396 to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...