Sunday, July 6, 2014

PL X SU Everyday Adventure- Wonderful Fsmily

As I have said before I am way behind on my scrapbooking but am very happy to be working at printing pictures, and doing layouts. Today's layout is of my wonderful family.
My oldest sister Lisa was diagnosed with Breast Cancer she had surgery and underwent chemo. She is now cancer free, Thank you GOD.
This layout is pictures of my siblings and me, we all meet at her apartment to spend time with her and show our support as she was going through Chemo.
So we took some family photos.

I used cards from the Project Life x Stampin up Everyday Adventure kit. I love the card that says Wonderful. I used a speech bubble 3x4 card matted on a 4x4 piece of Strawberry Slush cardstock and I stamped Family on it.
Then I took a 3x4 decorated grid and matted it also for jounaling.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...