July Stamp Kit of the Month.
Stamp kit of the month for July is Beautiful Bunch it
can be found on page 158 of the new 2014 -2015 catalog.
The Kit includes....
* Beautiful Bunch stamp set in Clear Mount (wood mount for extra charge)
*6 cards completed for you ( 2 each of 3 designs)
*6 envelopes
*a complete supply list and directions for cards.
July Kit is 35.00 last day to order the July Stamp kit of the Month is July 25, 2014
You can also add the coordinating punch Fun Flower for 16.96 plus tax and shipping
To order please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
July Stamp Kit of the Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 7 Hello Cards! Bird's Eye View!
Hello and Happy Sunday! Day 7 Hello cards using Stampin'UP! products. I am using the Birds Eye View Stamp set for this ...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This week I will still have my normal post each day Tuesday- Saturday. I wi...
-
Hello and Happy Friday!! for Friday Focus today I CASED a card from page 61, I changed the colors to match what I have been using all week...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is Day 5 in my 12 days of Christmas series. Our project is this cut flip book. I buy these little notebooks...
No comments:
Post a Comment