Saturday, July 19, 2014

July's my paper pumpkin kit

I am so excited, yesterday my little orange box came in the mail. I love getting the my paper pumpkin each month. Every month a kit comes in the mail and everything you need to put it together is there.
This month's kit is a birthday theme. You get everything needed to make 6 card and envelopes. You also get 6 boxes and everything to decorate them. Plus lots of extra pieces.

Picture one is everything that came in the kit.
Picture  two is the kit put together.


Stampin up is offering a great promotion right now you can sign up for my paper pumpkin for half price. So that means the kit is usually 19.95 plus tax. So the kit is now 10.00 plus tax for the next two months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...