Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 06 - color Challenge

Today, I am back with my Creative Challenge Club Sketch 04 - color Challenge card.
I have been very busy my husband and son have birthdays that are 6 days apart and I threw them a birthday party this past Sunday, then yesterday was my son's actual birthday and he started first day of band camp this is his Senior year.
So I am a little delayed this week getting cards made. But I got up early today to make my Creative Challenge Club Sketch 06 card to share. The colors we needed to use for the color challenge were Basic black, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry.
I used the back to black dsp for my pattern paper.
Products I used are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...