Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sketch Birthday - Take 4


Here is take 4 using the Sketched Birthday Stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards. If you would like to see more cards made using a group of Products and 1 stamp set please leave me a comment and let me know.
Instructions for this card.....
1.  Card base is 8 1/2 X 5 1/2
2. Cut Blackberry Bliss paper at 4 x 5 1/4 and add to card base.
3. Cut moonlight dsp at  3 1/2 X 4 1/2, and add to card 
4. Cut Hello honey at 3 3 
5. Cute whisper White 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, use black stazon ink and stamp the birthday cake.
6. Attach cake image to Hello honey piece. 
7. Use crumb cake, hello honey and BlackBerry bliss markers to color cake image.
8. Attach the cake image piece to card in right corner. 
9. Stamp happy birthday using black stazon ink and use bitty banners to cute image out.
10. Add saying to card half on image and half off.

Products I used are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...