Sunday, June 1, 2014

PLxSU- Basketball scrimmage

I am so in love with the Project Life X Stampin up stuff. I can not wait until the catalog goes live on June 2. so I can order some of the other things we will be offering. 
Above is a two page layout that I created. I still am using my 12x12 page albums. i had bought a bunch and want to use them all up before I go buy new albums. 
So I took two pieces of Real red 12x12 cardstock. Then I piked the pictures I wanted to use on my layout. I decided which ones I wanted to make 4x6 and which 3x4 then I pulled out my PLxSU Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Picked a 4x6 to use for the title ( I am in need of a ABC set of stamps to do the title) Then I picked two 3x4 cards to use as journaling blocks.
So when I got ready to put the layout together The pictures and 4x6 card needed to be cut down to 3 3/4 x 5 3/4, then the 3x4 cards and pictures needed to be cut to 2 3/4 x 3 3/4. 
Then I glued everything down and did my journaling. Once I have the ABCset ordered and in I can go back and add the title.

Products I used for this layout are ......
Paper: 12x12 red Cardstock
Other: 
Project Life Journaling Pen
 Everyday Adventure Project Life card Collection.

If you have any Questions on how I did anything or Project Life X Stampin up Products please e-mail me at MomtoZac@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...