Friday, June 27, 2014

Bloom for you - Oh my Goodies - Thank you


Here is today's card. I made this great Thank you card, I can never have enough thank you cards.  
I love the Oh my goodie stamp set and love that they go with the deco framelits. Makes cutting them out so easy. I also used the single stamp called Bloom for you that has a matching punch Fun Flower. 

Sorry for the quick post we are headed to Fair for sale day. Will be back tomorrow with project life x Stampin up page. 
If you would like to but any Stampin up supplies you see here just hop over to my store.
http://robertatimmons.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...