May Stamp Kit of the month. Stamp Kit of the month for May is Wetlands, it can be found on page 69 of the big catalog. The kit includes the Wetlands stamp set in clear mount (would mount would be and extra charge). 6 cards completed (2 each of 3 designs) 6 envelopes a complete list of supplies used and directions for cards. May Stamp kits is 35.00 and the last day to order is May 25th please email me at momtozac@yahoo.com or call me at 740-601-2396 to order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 7 Hello Cards! Bird's Eye View!
Hello and Happy Sunday! Day 7 Hello cards using Stampin'UP! products. I am using the Birds Eye View Stamp set for this ...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This week I will still have my normal post each day Tuesday- Saturday. I wi...
-
Hello and Happy Friday!! for Friday Focus today I CASED a card from page 61, I changed the colors to match what I have been using all week...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is Day 5 in my 12 days of Christmas series. Our project is this cut flip book. I buy these little notebooks...
No comments:
Post a Comment