Here it is the card I decided was perfect to share with my fellow demonstrators. I Really love how it turned out.again I used the blended bloom stamp set. I colored it with my rich razzleberry blendabilities. I then used the Something to say stamp set and punched it out with my word window punch and matted it on hello honey punched from modern label punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 7 Hello Cards! Bird's Eye View!
Hello and Happy Sunday! Day 7 Hello cards using Stampin'UP! products. I am using the Birds Eye View Stamp set for this ...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This week I will still have my normal post each day Tuesday- Saturday. I wi...
-
Hello and Happy Friday!! for Friday Focus today I CASED a card from page 61, I changed the colors to match what I have been using all week...
-
Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is Day 5 in my 12 days of Christmas series. Our project is this cut flip book. I buy these little notebooks...
No comments:
Post a Comment