Saturday, March 22, 2014

Best of Christmas

I will be showing a card and the stamp set for each of the 12 Best of Stamps sets.
 The Best of Stamps sets were released last year and are only available til March 31,2014.
These sets of stamps are great stamps and if you have them all are a great set of go to stamps for any occasion. 
The Best of stamps sets are only available in Clear mount and they are 14.95. If you purchase 6 of them you can redeem the 25 stickers for a stamp set of your choice valued at 14.95 out of the catalog.
Below is the Best of Christmas, I love the deer on this set and used him a lot of my Christmas cards last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...