Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love ya and Luv2stamp Guest stamper

This is my first Guest Stamper share for Patty Bennett's Luv2stamp group.

Patty Bennett is one of my wonderful amazing uplines and she is she leader of our Luv2stamp groups which I get to be a part of because I signed up to sell stampin up with one of her downlines.
I will be sharing 8 cards/projects using new product from the Occasions catalog. I will be sharing these on my blog here on Tuesdays and Sundays.
So here is todays card share
Stamps:Just saying and Language of Love
Ink: Real Red and Coastal Cabana
Paper: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and White
Other: Word bubble framelits, Fresh Print dsp pack, Decorative dots embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...