Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coffee and Friends -Perfect Blend

Sounds good doesn't it after by the holidays enjoy a little down time and have some coffee with friends. Well maybe not coffee, As I am not a coffee drinker. I know the shame right. But I do love to meet my bestie at the local coffee shop. Scioto Valley coffee has the best frozen hot chocoloate and I LOVE them.

So when the new catalog came out in June, the prefect blend is one of the first stamp sets I bought. I pulled it out to add to the new paper from the Occasions catalog.

Stamps: Perfect Blend
Ink: Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red and White
Other: Fresh Print dsp pack,hexagon embossing folder. 11/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 inch circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...