Thursday, December 26, 2013

Scrapbooking

So this morning I woke up and I realized I have not scrapbook hardly at all this year and also that I am really behind. On our family album I am only on June of 2009 so I decided to make it a goal to finish 2009 and get busy on catching up.
I also do a school album for my son Zac who is a Junior in high school. I have not scrapbooked any of his high school pictures.
I also plan on doing him a high school band album from marching band freshman year till he graduates. I have not started that album either. So today I have finished up the pages I had preplanned oh so long ago and did two more. They are really simple pages but they are done and ready to share. 
So here is some pages fronm 2009 before I started wellibg stampin up so who knows where the product came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...