Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve and Weekly Deals

Merry Christmas Eve it is hard to believe that tomorrow is  Christmas day.
New weekly deals came out today.
Go to
Http:// robertatimmons.stampinup.net and click on shop then weekly deals. Also check out Our clearance rack some great things still available there.

For todays share I have one if the many Christmas cards I went out to my family and friends. I get bored easy so I make lots of different Christmas cards then when I sit down to write in them I choose the card that I want to send to each person.

I seen a card like this online some where and knew I wanted to make it.

Stamps: Christmas Collectibles and More Merty Messages
Ink:Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Old Olive and White
Other: Stylish stripes embossing folder and ornament punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...