Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Heart day

I have been hard at work trying to figure out how I can change the pictures I take for my blog. I want to have my name there so people know it is my card. This picture used my new name tag that I recieved from Wendy Cranford on of my wonderful uplines.

So I needed to come up with a idea for my Thank you cards for December.  Everyone who orders from me gets a fulls size reuseable card(blank).  Here is the one I am making for Decemeber. I have so loved all the Best of Stamps and its not to late to get them they are available till March 2014.

Stamps:Best of snow and Tags 4 you
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Black Stazon
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and white
Other:Circle framelits,label bracket punch, Cherry Cobbler marker,Pumpkin Pie marker,Crumb cake marked, Coastal Cabana marker and Uni-ball Singo GelPen -White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...