Saturday, September 21, 2024

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate


 

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pumpkin- Time to Celebrate Alternatives. If you follow me for any amount of time you know I love to make Birthday cards as it is the one card I am always using. 

If you are a Paper pumpkin Subscriber the refill kit is available if you want to make even more cards. Also we have coordinating dies with each quarter of Paper Pumpkin.

Refill Kit for- Time to Celebrate

 Today's Cards:

Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score 4 1/4

 Pretty in Pink- 4 x 5 1/4

all other pieces come from the kit. 


 
October   Paper Pumpkin:


OCTOBER: Nests of Christmas
Subscribe September 11–October 10
Spread Christmas cheer with this cozy, all-inclusive crafting kit!
• Makes 10 cards: 5 each of 2 designs with 10 coordinating envelopes
• Tri-fold card bases and precut grosgrain ribbon
Precut labels with specialty green foil
• Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Night
of Navy, Real Red, Shaded Spruce (Classic Stampin’ Spot
Join Paper Pumpkin



There is a BRAND NEW set of Add-On Dies NOW AVAILABLE for the next 3 months of Paper Pumpkin! (October, November, and December) *While Supplies Last*
Merry tags and More Dies Add-on

 



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...