Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Card Sketch- Thoughtful Wishes

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I love  Card Sketch Wednesday, I am loving the sketches in the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog.  I am working on catalog prep this week of the 2024 September - December Mini catalog and I am excited to say there are new sketches in the catalog. So stay tuned for even more sketches.




 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pretty Peacock- 4 x 5 1/4

Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper- 3x3 and 2 1/2 x 3 3/4

Basic White- label from Happy little Things dies. and stem

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...