Monday, July 22, 2024

Stampin'UP! Kit Unboxing Robot Buddies!

  


Hello and Happy Monday! Every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the Robot Buddies Kit.

This kit comes with an exclusive stamp set, you also get a ink spot and block.

 

Today is My sweet Hubby's 84 birthday. He passed away 5 months ago and I miss him a lot.  I feel lost and don't know what to do with myself today. We usually spend the whole day together and then I cook him his favorite meal.  So my Son and Daughter in law are amazing and we are going to go to cemetery when my son gets off work  and then we are going to have his favorite take out Bob Evans. 

Sorry for being a downer, but I am trying to share more about what I have going on as it helps to share.


 

Click here to shop for  Robot Buddies    

Take a byte out of the Robot Buddies Card Kit! This kit is programmed with kids in mind, making it a great kit to create with children. With precut pieces and simple instructions, this friendship-themed robot card kit will make your crafting experience a breeze!

The quirky robot imagery and birthday sentiments will help your child get excited to gift their handmade card to a friend. You’ll go nuts and bolts over this kit! Also available in French.

Kit includes:
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Makes 9 cards sized: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes 9 envelopes
* Includes 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots in Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie
* Includes the exclusive Robot Buddies Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Includes 2 printed sticker sheets
* Includes 1 printed die-cut sheet
* Includes 1 sheet of adhesive-backed googly eye embellishments
* Includes enough adhesive to complete projects
* A printed box for storage or crafting on the go
* Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie



Click Here for Video-  Robot Buddies

 

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...