Thursday, July 25, 2024

Memory Keeping- Wildflower Designs


 Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a good week.  I  have for you another 6x8 1/2  layout for my personal album. I use this album as my Grief album and I create layouts of my Hubby and then after I take the picture and share it. i go back and add my journaling. usually a memory or a note to him about my grief.
 

 For this Layout:

Basic White-6 x 8 1/2

Wildly Flowering Designer Series Paper- 3 x 5 1/4 ( 2 patterns) and 2 1/4 x2 3/4

Basic White- 4 1/2 x 6, 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 and Heartfelt Hexagon and scrap

Misty Moonlight 3x 4 

Crumb Cake- 2 x 3 1/2 

Pool Party- Cut letters for LOVE


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...