Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Memory Keeping- Citrus Blooms

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing with you a layout that I created with the Citrus Blooms bundle. I created this layout for my personal album. 

 I have been creating different layouts of Ernie and I to put into my album. I am writing different Journaling that I am printing on Clear sticker paper and adding the the back of my layouts.  It is personal grief journaling. 

For this layout: 

Lemon Lolly- 6 x 8 1/2

Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper- 1 x 5 and Cut out the Lemons 

Night of Navy - 4 3/4 x 5 

Basic White- 3/4 x 2 1/4 

 

Products I used are........

/div>

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...