Thursday, June 6, 2024

Memory Keeping- Bistro Burger

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  It is that time of year where everyone is grilling and having great times with the Family. So when I decided to use Bistro Burger Bundle I knew I wanted to do a traditional layout and capture my son using his Blackstone grill. I have the pictures on order and I will add them when they come in.

 For this Card:

Basic White-12x12

Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper-  11x 11, 4 x 12 and 7x10

Basic White- 2 pieces -2 3/4 x 3 3/4 and  4 x 5 3/4

Basic White- Stamp the Burger, color and cut with coordinating die

Basic Black- Cut out title

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...