Saturday, June 8, 2024

May Paper Pumpkin- The Best there is- Alternative #2

 

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my 2nd   Alternative Projects that I created using the May Paper Pumpkin-The Best There is.

I have here a 6 x 81/2 that I created  to add to my personal album. I am creating a personal album of Ernie and I.  my me layouts will be current and my Ernie layouts like this one will be great memories that we had.



Today's Layout! 

6 x 8 1/2 - Misty Moonlight

Basic White- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4

Basic White- Label

all other pieces come from the May kit.

 

To sign up for Paper pumpkin - Sign up month to month here


 
June Paper Pumpkin:

JUNE: Life Is Sweet
Subscribe 11 May–10 June
Celebrate the sweet things in life with textured, artistic cards.
• Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs with 9 coordinating envelopes
• Iridescent glimmer sentiments and precut paper pieces
Vellum accents, iridescent pearls, and linen thread
• Coordinating colors: Poppy Parade, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, and
new In Colors.
 


 


And don’t miss the special add-on that coordinates with all three months: the Thanks & Beyond Dies Add-On (item 164397) —available beginning 11 March and only while supplies last!





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee & Cards Class to go! Charming Duck Pond!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...