Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch below. I used  this card sketch from  page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual catalog.  I will be using a new sketch each week.

 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic Gray - 4 x 5 1/4 embossed with Basic 3D embossing folder. I used the Crosshatch. These were part of the Online exclusives but have now retired.

Basis White - 2 x 4 and 1 x 2


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...