Thursday, May 23, 2024

Memory Keeping! - Hearts & hugs

 

Hello and happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping I have for you a 6 x 8 1/2 layout that I created using the Hearts & Hugs Bundle.

I lost my wonderful husband of 25 years on February 15, 2024 Each month I sit down and great a Layout using on the my photos of him from over the years and I share my thoughts from that day. 

this is therapeutic for me and is just  something for me.

 For this Layout:

Boho Blue- 6 x 8 1/2 

Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper-  5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

Boho Blue - 41/4 x 4 1/4 

Basic White- stamp the Seals and cut out

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...