Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Memory Keeping- Submarine Life


 Hello and Happy Thursday! This week for Memory Keeping Thursday I am using the Submarine Life Bundle and I created a traditional 12x12 Layout. 


 

 For this layout:

Basic White-12x12

Boho Blue- 2 3/4 x 12

Tahitian Tide- 1 1/4 x 12 Tear the top edge and 4 Pieces -3 1/4 x 5 1/4

Pecan Pie-  1 1/4 x 12 Tear the top edge

Real Red- Punch a Submarine

Basic Black- Punch the two pieces

Basic White- Rectangle from the Perennial Postage Dies

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...