Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wacky Wednesday!- Color Challenge- Jungle Pals

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Welcome for another wacky Wednesday  This week we have a color challenge. I love these colors together. I knew these were the colors I would use the Jungle Pals Stamp set and Dies.

The Jungle Pals Stamp set is FREE with a $50.00 purchases. Jungle Pals Dies are FREE with $100.00

and if your order is $150.00 you get hostess rewards.


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pecan Pie - 4 x 5 1/4

Crumb Cake- Cut tree trunk. and then scrap to stamp two sloths

Soft Sea Foam- Cut Leaves, grass and branches

Basic White- 3/74 x 1 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Potions and Spells

   Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have another card sketch card for you. I am using the Potion and Spells bundle coming. This sketch is...