Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sale-a-bration 2024 - Most Adored

Hello and Happy Monday! This week is going to be a horrible week for me as I lost my husband on February 15, 2024. I am hoping to schedule all the post for this week so nothing will be off as far as posting. Just know I maybe slow to respond.

I ask that you keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.
 

 This card is made using the Most adored Saleabration Designer series paper.


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Flirty Flamingo- 4 x 5 1/4

Most Adored Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5 and 1 x 4

Basic White- R3ectgle from the Perennial Postage Dies.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album.  I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.   Sta...